My mother, my wife and my daughter all reached out to me today. Why, because I was too nice. Keep reading this short informative article and it may happen to you. Be prepared! I really want you to be prepared if you suffer from Post Traumatic Stress (PTS).
I watched a webinar this weekend that really resonated with me. I have a billionaire friend that once said to me, “Pick one, Wealth, Health or Love. You can have one in abundance and maybe two if you’re lucky. Very few people get all three.”
The webinar presenter had a plan of action that addressed all three. I’ve modified it a bit, so it isn’t commercial. You may have to modify it more if you work a 9 to 5 and do not want to get up at 5am like I do. Oh, and by the way, the second meditation is done during your lunch break
The Daily War
CORE 4 (A Daily Game of Power as Taught by Wake Up Warrior)
Body (Fitness and Fuel)
I will work out every morning.
I will drink a green smoothie every morning.
Being (Meditation and Memoirs)
– I will meditate for 20 minutes twice a day.
– I will write in my journal about my feelings and thoughts 20 minutes daily.
Balance (Partner and Posterity)
– I will send a text of love to my wife every morning, appreciating and honoring her.
– I will send a video text of love to each of my children.
Business (Discover and Declare)
– I will study Expert Secrets concerning my profession for 20minutes every morning.
– I will share what I am learning in my own language every day online.
I guess by now you know which one caused such a commotion. When I followed thru with “Balance” and called my mother and sent text to my wife, daughter and grandson, everyone freaked out. I have separated myself from everyone and everything I love in the past due to my PTS for years at a time.
This change was incomprehensible to them. It literally made me laugh out loud.
I plan on adding a one video text per week to each of my five nieces and nephews. It should be hilarious. Use this to change your life. Have fun with this. Let me know what happens.